At US Tubing, your privacy is very important to us. It is our policy to respect your privacy in regard to any information we may collect while operating our website. We have a few fundamental principles that we follow. Read this carefully, so you know your rights.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the ongoing operation of our services.
What information do we collect?
Like most website operators, US Tubing also collects non-personally- identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, IP address and the date and time of each visitor request.
We also collect information from you when you fill in a form and submit it on our site. You may, however, visit our site anonymously without having to register or log in.
Certain visitors to US Tubing’s website choose to interact with US Tubing in ways that require US Tubing to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that US Tubing gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for our Newsletter to provide a first and last name and a valid email address. In any case, US Tubing collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with US Tubing. US Tubing does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To respond to your inquiries, whether they are requests for quotations or just information.
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website content based on the information and feedback we receive from you.)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.)
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- US Tubing's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to improve the US Tubing visitor experience. From time to time, we may use non-personally- identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by creating and learning from a report on trends in the usage of our website.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business (as stated above), or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.