Diverter Valves

Diverter valves are primarily used by customers wanting to divert material or air between two different locations. For example, the wood industry has often used them to direct collected chip that is being blown into one of two trucks, When one is full the valve is shifted and the chip is blown into the other.  But the paper industry also uses them to 'pull' between two different location. While this all could be accomplished using a branch and a series of gates or auto gates, the diverter valve is much of much heavier construction (1/4" steel body) and able to sustain multiple and rapid transitions with heavy material that can cause problems with gates.

  • The valves are available in manual or automatic.
  • Automatic Diverter Valves are pneumatically operated and electrically controlled.
  • The pneumatic cylinder requires 90 psi to operate but uses very little volume.
  • The solenoids are activated by virtually any electrical signal—12/24 V, AC/DC, or 110/220 line voltage.
  • The valve is powered in both directions to deflect the air through the primary or secondary exit.
  • Available in both Clamp-Connect and Flange-Connect Options