Clamp-Connect Elbow Stitch Welded
Stitch Welded Elbows, are elbows formed by stitch welding halves that have been stamped out using mechanical presses and forming dies. The stitch weld is virtually a continuous weld although a visual examination would lead one to think that the weld was an intermittent weld. HOWEVER, there is another weld on the reverse side welding the 'skipped space' from the other side. The result is a very tight elbow.
- The mechanical stamping process places limits on the gauge that can be used limiting them to a maximum of 22 gauge.
- Stitch welded elbows are available in sizes 3",4",5",6",7",8",9",10" and 12"
- Available in 90, 60, 45 and 30 degrees,
- Application considerations - good all-around elbows for particulate or dust up to 8". Larger than 8”, their application should be limited to light dust or air as the gauge is too light for heavy particles.
- The stamping process also limits the elbow to fixed radius of 1xD or 1.5xD.
The ends of these elbow use our Vanstone lip or flange for connection system.
Need something custom? Contact US Tubing for more information.